• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another poo thread

isla

Mama Doe
Blimey the new bun I have has weird poo's! I have no idea what the boy has been eating at his old home, but whatever it was he is not having it again.
His poo's are looking a little better today, a bit bigger, less smelly and I can see bits ofhay in them. They are no where as nice as Abbeys.

When I went to get him there was half a dog bowl of pellets on the floor, so I think he might have had them unlimited, couldnot see any hay either, but that might have been in the garden.

I'll soon have his poo's looking nice and normal :lol:

And, could unlimited pellets lead to too much calcium? There was a bit of white wee in the litter tray this afternoon, and I know thats not Abbey's wee.

Isla, you're the poo expert!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
I should introduce you to my vet..... he loves poo!:lol::lol:

Oooh I love poo threads!!! Is he producing any extra ceaoco/ceoc/cecal/ special poops??

None of the above, just tiny rasins, slighty bigger today, and less smelly. I want them to be like Abbey's poo's. I should really take pictures to show you all the difference, Abbeys are like poo's of gold.

Unlimited pellets can lead to too much calcium, which in turn can cause bladder problems such as sludge and stones

Thought that might be the problemwith the boy (who is still nameless). Abb's only gets a small amount of pellets in the morning.

His poo's are looking good today, there is hay in them, and they are getting bigger.

Back