• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weird weeing!

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
My newish bunny Blackberry seems to wee all over the place. He never seems to wee in the trays. He even seems to spray up the walls. Now he has a leg which just hangs off as it got damaged before I rescued him, so I kinda put it down to this.

But the other day I took him downstairs & he was just sat their minding his own business when this spray of wee just shot up in the air totally vertically. It was really fast like a fountain ... scared the hell out of me. What is all this about???

How long has he been neutered for? I've known rabbits that were neutered for a couple weeks and they still did the spraying. It could be he still has some strong hormones. :wave:

xx Juli

he's been neutered more than 6 months :)

Just watching this thread because I haven' got a clue why he'd do that:?

Does he lift up his tail in the same way a rabbit normally wees? I wonder if it was because he was in a space he is not used to, and still has some of his hormonal traits of spraying?:?

Is there any chance that he has some testicals left?

Back