• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So the bunnies now have...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Solar lighting :lol:

yesterday, im in my bedroom and my mum calls up from the garden "come down to the garden". I get down there and she has put little solar lights along the top of the run, so the run is well lit.

I said "whats the point in that?". She said "so i can see them when im sat outside and its dark. They like it" Domino was sniffing all round the spot of light thinking there was something there:lol::lol:

and my mum STILL insists she doesnt love the rabbits.....:roll::lol:

They also have a bunny bunk bed! Got it from the bootsale :lol: it's White, wooden with two holes at each end like a table, but they can go through, and jump onto it and it has a bed!

:lol::lol::lol: you're mum cracks me up :lol: I reckon if you moved out and took the bunnies she'd have to get some of her own!!!

:lol::lol::lol: you're mum cracks me up :lol: I reckon if you moved out and took the bunnies she'd have to get some of her own!!!

she SO loves them doesnt she? D&D are her "favourite boarders out of them all" aparantly. We had one in the room at the moment and she went "its just not the same" :shock::lol: Sorry mum!:lol:

this is pebbles on her bed! :lol:
e6c49376.jpg

and some a cute ones of fatty dom doms face with his wife!
59c1f4de.jpg

653ede35.jpg

the family:love:

been AGES since i posted photos of my lot, there not very good mind you!:lol:

Love Doms face in the middle pic:love:

Pebbles as pretty as ever:love:

fat little sausage isnt he! His face is just so round :lol: hes actually lost quite alot of his "winter weight" aka when he sat up the top from november - may all day long. now he spends all day running outside. there in today because i dont let them out when it rains, because peanut butter died from an abscess to his hock, and it got infected when he was outside in the wet, i keep domino in when its very wet because he sometimes gets sore hocks, and i find they get back if hes on wet grounds. so when its wet they get a rainy day inside :lol:

they seen to be enjoying it. weirdly the shed is still clean from yesterday!:lol:

she looks like shes hiding because i just just beeing stroking her round her face so shes in her submissive "pet me more mummy" pose, she didnt realise id stopped :lol:

fat little sausage isnt he! His face is just so round :lol: hes actually lost quite alot of his "winter weight" aka when he sat up the top from november - may all day long. now he spends all day running outside. there in today because i dont let them out when it rains, because peanut butter died from an abscess to his hock, and it got infected when he was outside in the wet, i keep domino in when its very wet because he sometimes gets sore hocks, and i find they get back if hes on wet grounds. so when its wet they get a rainy day inside :lol:

they seen to be enjoying it. weirdly the shed is still clean from yesterday!:lol:

My Bobby is a fatty bun. She is on a diet because she would if you let her just flop out all day:roll:

She'll only run for food:lol:

I love his round chubby cheeks:love:

she looks like shes hiding because i just just beeing stroking her round her face so shes in her submissive "pet me more mummy" pose, she didnt realise id stopped :lol:

Awww I love that when I stroke Carlo and stop it takes him a minute to realise that I've stopped.

Don't you just love that ears pointed straight up confused look they do??

haha I am gonna have to go harrass my two a bit now:lol:

she SO loves them doesnt she? D&D are her "favourite boarders out of them all" aparantly. We had one in the room at the moment and she went "its just not the same" :shock::lol: Sorry mum!:lol:

Ha-ha yup she's a softy! Its odd she should take to D&D as they've (Daisy that is) given her so much stress and she cant even pick them up to have cuddles :lol: Ive had my American friend staying with me this week and she fell in love with them too. Daisy was loving it coz the treats were comming thick and fast!!

Yours are looking as gorgeous as ever :love::love: love the seat/bed with the holes! I must get to some car boots!

Ha-ha yup she's a softy! Its odd she should take to D&D as they've (Daisy that is) given her so much stress and she cant even pick them up to have cuddles :lol: Ive had my American friend staying with me this week and she fell in love with them too. Daisy was loving it coz the treats were comming thick and fast!!

Yours are looking as gorgeous as ever :love::love: love the seat/bed with the holes! I must get to some car boots!

yes i said the same thing, i said "i love any bunnies, but im suprised youre so attatched to them after Daisys episode" and she went "no there my favourites". :lol:

haha we go most weekends now for bunny stuff, i did look this weekend actually when we went for a willow basket for you as i knew you wanted one :oops::lol: so you dont even need to go :lol:

Back