• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter tray full of fresh hay....

Alvin does it. mostly after stasis, he will go around picking hay off the floor.

my excuse for my lack of frequent hoovering upstairs :lol::lol::lol:

yup! clean out all 3 litter trays, and they'll get in the way of the brush while i'm sweeping up the old stuff and eat it like it's going out of fashion spreading it about as they go. little sods :roll::lol:

Yes! If I'm putting hay frm the bag into their cage then they'll just stand and eat the stuff that's fallen on the way from the bag to the cage :roll:

Sally climbs in the bin liner and eats it:roll: Feegal finds the bits under the litter tray.

One day I am going to get yesterdays dirty hay and put it in the clean litter tray just to see the looks of disgust on their faces:lol:

All the time esp the stuff that's been blown around the bunny yard, rained on, tramped over!! I brush, but the blighters still find some!! They do dive into a nice fresh clump though!!

Mine do sometimes.... they seem to like it when I pull out the litter tray and there are older bits on the floor....!! :shock:

Gizmo seems to prefer the hay in daisys half of the cage! they both get fresh hay daily, but he seems to like the hay she has spread round her cage the best! I'll go in their room, and he'll have his nose through the bars, desperately trying to get the bit of hay just out of his reach. of course, if i get it for him, he loses all interest in it!! :roll::lol:

Back