• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Removal of animals by the rspca how long,/ they cant remove yet

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
if the animals have bn abandoned does anyone know how long it takes for the rspca to go in and remove them, (cant go into details :oops:) but 3 animals have died already:cry:

Last edited:
:shock: Surely that would mean it was now a top priority - 3 animals have died what from - starvation/neglect- thats cruelty - where are you and where are the animals, if there are more there why are they still there ?:?

i would think they would send someone round straight away if they have been informed of deaths :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Me too, I know they are stretched in terms of resources but, I don't think they would allow animals to die surely & what an awful death, it doesn't get any worse than that surely:? :(

the rspca have told me they will go round today, so im waiting for an inspector to call me, will keep you posted

Just read this now. I hope the RSPCA was able to help save the other ones. Please do keep us posted! :wave:

xx Juli

Fingers crossed for these rabbits and any other animals involved. I seriously can't believe this has happened. Hope the RSPCA get there today.

They may not be able to take them today, but they may leave tape over key holes and stuff to allow them to see if anyone comes over night, say.

I hope they do do something today though.

please let us know if you hear any updates.

after talkng to the rspca today, they said they cant remove as someone is living at the property even tho he isnt looking after ther animals :evil:, even tho thje people who own these poor animals have left them:evil: so im going in there tomorrow to remove everyone, the mice and rats and i have found another rescue to take them for me:D:D so they will be taken care of:D

after talkng to the rspca today, they said they cant remove as someone is living at the property even tho he isnt looking after ther animals :evil:, even tho thje people who own these poor animals have left them:evil: so im going in there tomorrow to remove everyone, the mice and rats and i have found another rescue to take them for me:D:D so they will be taken care of:D

Blimey thats awful, sounds more like they don't want to remove them, it doesn't add up, surely if the person in the house says they are not his property and they have been abandoned they should take them. I just don't understand it.:(

Back