• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lola's spay

blue_vix

Mama Doe
I hope it goes well, she'll be going in about now. I'm more worried with her than I was with treacle, maybe because I'm at home rather than work! They're going to check her back teeth whilst shes out as well.

Awww poor baby, I just got her home. Shes hiding behind the settee on the wicker shelves she loves to chew. They said she is fine so long as she keeps eating. I asked them to check her teeth properly whilst she was knocked out, and an xray as I just felt there was something not right with her. Apparently she had really bad spurs on her back teeth. :( and I had been told by two different vets on three different visits she was fine. I guess at least it's sorted now. Maybe she will stop trying to chew out of the shed! Xray came back clear for the suspected arthritis.

Awww bless, glad she's come through it all ok and that you've finally got the teeth issue sorted.

Hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Jo x

Back