• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ITT: Bunnyplant

Zara

Mama Doe
Batbunny, my adorable freaky bun, had decided he was fed up of being a runt and wanted to grow bigger, so after a quick spot of research he comes to the conclusion that planting himself would help him grow.

STA71973.jpg

STA71969-1.jpg

Unfortunately for him he didn't realise this only works for plants, not rabbits, so he's back in his lair scheming up a new plan (Personally I'd of loved it if flowers had blossomed from his ears, though :roll:)

in all seriousness though, he does love hopping into the plantpots :lol: I'm sure there was a real plant in there once.... ;)

:D is this a recent development? has your rabbit only just gone to pot? :D
there's pot-ential her for some very pot-ent developments. :D

In that case the garden should be covered in flowers xD Unlike his brother Batbunny never did bother much with the littertray, he's the messiest bunny I've met :roll:

:D is this a recent development? has your rabbit only just gone to pot? :D
there's pot-ential her for some very pot-ent developments. :D

Oh dear. There's always one. :lol::lol::lol:

He looks very cute in his pot, I'll need to get one. Do Dobbies do them? When do they flower? ;)

:lol: He always looks cross, even when he's not. I think it's the combination of those bright blue eyes and his broken ears, he always looks like he has a deadpan expression on his face, like Grommit the dog :roll:

I've ALWAYS wanted to send this photo to dissaproving rabbits, he looks like he's plotting soething evil, but in reality he was ENJOYING noserubs :lol:

noserubnaoplx008-2.jpg

and even when he used to cuddle up to Firefly he still looked grumpy:

noserubnaoplx022.jpg

however this pciture of him should be on Valentines Day cards :roll:

atemaiflowas.jpg

I love my oddball <3

Back