• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beans!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Beans: Dis is mah wheel

IMG_2766.jpg

Beans: Oh, what can I smell?

IMG_2765.jpg

Beans: Out I come!!

IMG_2764.jpg

Beans: Just climbing out mah bed!

IMG_2772.jpg

Beans: Dis is mah house

IMG_2770.jpg

Beans: Hope ya lieks it!

IMG_2768.jpg

A guided tour...Very nice too.Tea and cake would have been nice but I get the gist that would have been taking the mick....:lol::lol:

When hes getting out of bed, it looks like a book in the corner..bottom left...so sweet...or perhaps my imagination is running wild..tis 23.16 afterall.....

Beans is ace and he has an ace name too. My rattys want to send him a message...

hiyaz Beanz this is us - we jus wan to say we has dose dem nice red ferplas shelves too. We likes them because they is red. Byez!

A guided tour...Very nice too.Tea and cake would have been nice but I get the gist that would have been taking the mick....:lol::lol:

When hes getting out of bed, it looks like a book in the corner..bottom left...so sweet...or perhaps my imagination is running wild..tis 23.16 afterall.....

I am afraid I dont see it!! He doesnt have any books in his pad, although he came to school for a week and a half, he doesnt know how to read yet.....!!

Beans is ace and he has an ace name too. My rattys want to send him a message...

hiyaz Beanz this is us - we jus wan to say we has dose dem nice red ferplas shelves too. We likes them because they is red. Byez!

Yeah! I like the red ones, I bought it before I even had the cage!!!

Beans: Mum waz gonna get me da pink one but I 'fretened to pee on her, coz I not a gurl!! :p

Gorgeous boy....with BEEG boy bits! You shocked me, Beans!

This first time I had a male hamster I was so shocked at the size of his plums that I paniced and rushed him to the vet thinking he had a tumor or something! :oops::oops::oops:

This first time I had a male hamster I was so shocked at the size of his plums that I paniced and rushed him to the vet thinking he had a tumor or something! :oops::oops::oops:

They are humungous aren't they? I was shocked at Alfies!

Beautiful boy by the way :love:

I love the way you have all enjoyed commenting on the size of Alfies bits! They are biiig, but he has to make up for the fact that Rimmi doesnt have any! :p

:love: Lovely hammie

May I be nosy and ask which cage you have and what you use to line the cage base? I have alwasy used megazorb but Leila isn't too keen on it.

:love: Lovely hammie

May I be nosy and ask which cage you have and what you use to line the cage base? I have alwasy used megazorb but Leila isn't too keen on it.

I use hemp, I think its called Aubiose (sp), and the cage is a Ferplast Criceti 15 which I CANNOT praise enough, it is an AWESOME cage.

I really like the aubiose (hemp) too, it doesnt smell and isnt dusty and its quite soft :love: Beans will put it in his pouches to take to his nest and hes never had a problem. You can buy it in big bales for like £6 so its quite cheap too, from farmers shops usually.

And he has a litter box that has cat wood pellet cat litter in, and he uses it for his pees, so he doesnt smell at all!! :)

I use hemp, I think its called Aubiose (sp), and the cage is a Ferplast Criceti 15 which I CANNOT praise enough, it is an AWESOME cage.

I really like the aubiose (hemp) too, it doesnt smell and isnt dusty and its quite soft :love: Beans will put it in his pouches to take to his nest and hes never had a problem. You can buy it in big bales for like £6 so its quite cheap too, from farmers shops usually.

And he has a litter box that has cat wood pellet cat litter in, and he uses it for his pees, so he doesnt smell at all!! :)

Cheers for that :D Will get some of the hemp (our local livery stables sell it).

Cheers for that :D Will get some of the hemp (our local livery stables sell it).

Yeah, I must say its FAB.

Be careful not to get any bales that are damp from condensation or anything, as they will smell a bit (the smell will go once its dried out and the bag is open.... I keep mine in a cardboard box to stop it getting damp).

:)

Back