• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Lot

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
A few recent photos.. the ones of Twinkle and Sparkle indoors are when she had just come back from a vet visit earlier this week.

Pickle
P250610_162701.jpg

Pootle
P250610_1628.jpg

Twinkle and Sparkle
P270610_175001.jpg

P270610_182201.jpg

:love:

T&S are just so gorgeous. So are P&P but T&S just take the biscuit - sooooooooo adorable.

Awww beautiful buns :love::love: How is Twinkle doing now?

Thank you for asking :love:

Twinkle is eating brilliantly. She has lots of veggies in the morning and is tolerating them for the first time in her life (no idea why she has stopped having a mucky bum after three years - but am most pleased). She loves her pellets again, and is enjoying the posh new hay I have got her... She is just on ear drops for a bit of an infection and have to go back to vets in a few weeks time to see how she is going.

She looks healthy but quite slim still.

Thank you for asking :love:

Twinkle is eating brilliantly. She has lots of veggies in the morning and is tolerating them for the first time in her life (no idea why she has stopped having a mucky bum after three years - but am most pleased). She loves her pellets again, and is enjoying the posh new hay I have got her... She is just on ear drops for a bit of an infection and have to go back to vets in a few weeks time to see how she is going.

She looks healthy but quite slim still.

So glad she is doing so well :love: :love: it must be scary to think what could have happened :shock:

Giver her a nose rub for me :love:

Back