• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionhead piggie!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
..... Well, until the hair grows back!!!

Got her with lice, couldn't get rid, vet took drastic measures!! Tina Turner at one end/Uncle Fester at the other!!! :lol:

Little Penelope Pig is much happier now!! :p

IMG00053-20100711-1757.jpg

awwwwwwwwwww :love::love::love: they are a stunning pair of piggles!!

my maisie gets a long 'skirt' which i trim to a mini skirt when it gets too long! :lol::love:

awwwwwwwwwww :love::love::love: they are a stunning pair of piggles!!

my maisie gets a long 'skirt' which i trim to a mini skirt when it gets too long! :lol::love:

Ahhhh. Sweet - good that she has the legs for a mini skirt!! I might keep Penelope's hair a little shorter - not this short, maybe a few cm long - just for her own comfort and hygine. :wave:

Ahhhh. Sweet - good that she has the legs for a mini skirt!! I might keep Penelope's hair a little shorter - not this short, maybe a few cm long - just for her own comfort and hygine. :wave:

ye, that's why i do it, because she drags her skirt through wee! not a good look! :roll:

chesney loves her mini skirt! :roll::lol:

Back