• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits in need on ebay

I think this link will be removed, but if you PM Hugo's There, she should be able to deal with it. There's a sticky at the top of this forum (I believe) about stuff like this.

I hope things can be sorted for these bunnies.

The buns aren't included with the hutch, so there's nothing that ebay will do.

Poor little breeding machines. :(:(

:shock: can you remove the link please as its against forum rules. Perhaps get the listers name as ebay may remove it. Poor bunnies don't have any room at all. She wants money for them though.

:shock: can you remove the link please as its against forum rules. Perhaps get the listers name as ebay may remove it. Poor bunnies don't have any room at all. She wants money for them though.

I've saved their other item for sale in my 'Watching' in case we need contact details.

There's nothing particularly to suggest the rabbits are in great danger, no more so than the hundreds on the free ads :cry::cry: There's some beautiful bunsters crammed in there.

Thats awful, that is exactly the same situation charlie was in when i went to get him, whats going to happen to these poor mites? xxx

All we can hope is that the breeder is getting a larger set up to keep their own rabbits in and that's why they're not included.

Nothing much we can do about the possibility someone else might buy it and keep buns in unless one of us wants to buy it and turn it in to one reasonably sized hutch.

edit: hopefully at that price it won't even sell.

Back