• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Important Announcement ....Vids and pics on now!!

capel

Warren Veteran
From Mr & Mrs Davebun...
We have moved! Our Hooman decided to put our lovely nero outside in our run this morning. No idea why..anyway we were just getting used to exploring when my favourite Hooman scooped me up and put me in another house, and guess what!! It's got an upstairs and downstairs:D:D. I was a bit scared at first but then the other hooman brought my Bunty to join me and we've had a lovely time going up and down the ramp, through the tunnels, and we've even got a nice dark place to sleep in! I think I'm a happy bunny now! Lady hooman spent ages taking pictures of us, but she's stamping around now saying rude things because she can't find the other wire thingy to transfer our pics!!

Last edited:
Wonderful news Dave:D
and tell your lady hoomin to hurry up with pics as this lady hoomin has no patience!:lol:

OK. I've found another lead which fits this camera and am now waiting for some videos to Upload. While I'm waiting, can anyone tell me what size I should choose when resizing on Photobucket? Before it changed all its pages the one I always used was just right, but now when I chose the Medium size in the preset sizes it's just a bit too small. I've not tried the large one as I thought it would be too big! Help!!..
The first video clip is one that we took of Dave about 2 weeks ago. We'd been putting him out in the run for a couple of days, but this was the fist time he had the courage to have a look around!. The 2nd vid is from this morning prior to going in the hutch with Bunty for the first time. I thought it might be an idea to put them and the cage inside the run for an hour or so before transferring them to their hutch. It all worked well and they are now officially Outdoor buns!:lol:
Still waiting for them to load..:roll:

Dave last month:

Dave and Bunty prior to going into the hutch for the first time!:

A pic of their new house: 6x2 Happyhutch/run combo with 6x4 run underneath.
DSC00124.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

Dave is there in the picture..a little black mass on the other side of Bunty! lol
DSC00126.jpg

Great to see pics Im so glad it has gone so smoothly you must be really pleased. Isnt Dave a little horror the way he wants out all the time proper little escape artist :D

Last edited:
Dear Mr & Mrs Davebun

Congratulations on your recent nuptials. We hope that you have a very, very long and happy life together, you certainly look very good together.

xx

Nice to see the pics and thank you so much for giving another Honeybunny a wonderful home with you.:D Your form arrived today..thanks xx

Just a quick postscript to let you know that Bunty and Dave are very happy together, and Dave is so content that he's stopped his habit of nocturnal destruction! Both bunnies are VERY clean and tidy and put my trio to shame. lol

Thats great good to hear he is calmer at night too. ~I did always wonder if it was a stress related thing :D

Back