• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A year ago today, since our lives changed

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Can't believe its a year today since Timmy arrived. I shall never forget a moment of his arrival, its as clear as yesterday, the poor boy :(

Never in a million years did we ever imagine that old smelly bunny would become my best friend and completely change our sanctuary. Its only because of Timmy that people realised Rainbow Rabbits existed and started to support us :) We still don't understand why so many people fell in love with Timmy, although to us he was a very special bunny :love:

The next 5 months were rather " interesting" to say the least, but I wouldn't change a thing about it, except to have him with us for longer and to have been able to make him more comfortable.

He was a bunny in a million, no bunny or person could fill the hole he left in my heart when he went to the bridge, he really was my best friend :love:

Awww sounds like a very special boy :love:

Its 6 months today since I lost my best friend Tilly :cry:

Sweet dreams little ones, you left a big hole in our hearts xxxxx

:D my daughter and i still talk about super timmy. she's not even on RU. he made a massive impresson. bless you at the bridge, timmy.

:D my daughter and i still talk about super timmy. she's not even on RU. he made a massive impresson. bless you at the bridge, timmy.

Thats lovely, thank you. I am glad he is not forgotten by others as well :love:

I talked about him a lot yesterday at our carnival stand, which was really nice :D

Bless, is it really all that time Liz.

I feel like I knew him. So glad he spent his final months with you guys.

I don't think anyone who followed Timmy's story will ever forget him. He truly was "Super Timmy".:love:

Jim and Ella were also special to me.

Can't believe it has been a year since you got Super Timmy :shock:

My friend at work and I still talk about Super Timmy, I even bought her a fridge magnet as well :love:

Back