• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry to Ask, But Jo is Really Ill-U/D 12th July Doing Better and 'Thank You'

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Jo, one of the Petshop Five, has been unwell since Friday :cry:
I haven't mentioned it before asI know some people think I go on too much about my Rabbits and their problems

But if Jo doesn't make it I'll feel awful for not posting about her as it'd be as if she isn't as important as other ill Rabbits I have asked for vibes for.

Sorry if some of you read this a attention seeking on my part, I just want Jo to be OK and I am not sure she will be as so far the treatment isn't working :cry:

Last edited:
huge vibes for lil jo, I rem when i first saw her in P@h, and not long after their mum past in store you nabbed them all

she had another seizure ??? or is this something new ?

Thank you

Both Jo and Patrick were the two out of the five orphans that had severe diarrhoea whilst still in P@H. They were only 3.5 weeks old and they were not being fed correctly. As a result both Patrick and Jo have gone on to suffer with gut problems in adult life. I nearly lost Patrick to an impacted caecum last year :cry: Jo has had a few bouts of stasis which we think seem to follow one of the absences she has as a result of some sort of neurological damage that she has had since birth.

On Friday Jo had another absence and also appeared to have some respiratory problems. We started her on treatment but by Saturday she was in GI stasis and she has remained very poorly ever since :cry: She is on lots of meds and fluid therapy. Thankfully as a result of her being hand reared from 3.5 weeks she takes oral fluids/feeds very well and without any stress.

I just hope she can fight back and get better xx

Last edited:
Poor Jo! Sending all my vibes for you Jane!

(Don't ever think that we're not here to support you!! You do so much for those bunnies, and the least we can do is offer you emotional support. I just wish we could do more! (((hugs)))

Why would you say you were attention seeking by posting that, it's kind of what the forum is for really isn't it? I do hope she will perk up and it's just a blip to test your blood pressure levels x

Poor Jo! Sending all my vibes for you Jane!

(Don't ever think that we're not here to support you!! You do so much for those bunnies, and the least we can do is offer you emotional support. I just wish we could do more! (((hugs)))

What she said!
Lots of vibes for Jo. xxxx

Oh no!! is this Jo as in Jo & Hal? I love them two she has to get better!!!! Sending tons of vibes!!

Sending lots of 'Get Well' vibes for Jo xxxxx

(You have a lot of bunnies, so it stands to reason you will need to ask more time for vibes for them, which I'm sure people will happily send x. As you say, all bunnies are equally important.)

oh no poor jo :(
dont ever think that anyone would think you're attention seeking writing about your sick bun. if you have a bunny worry (however big or small) you should never feel like you cant write it on here, thats what the forums for :D
vibes for jo xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back