• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding merseyside

jjardine

New Kit
Hi

As I am moving to merseyside to go to uni (previously at home with bunny), I feel my daughter's rabbit really could do with a friend. Our rabbit is a 3 yo neutered female so I understand a neutered boyfriend would be best. Does anyone know of any animal rescues that would do the bonding for me?? I have had our rabbit for nearly 2 years but I am still a novice with bunnies ( she is vaccinated for myxi and vhd).

Many thanks

Jo

Hi :wave:
I'm pretty sure that the RSPCA in wallasey will do bonding for you or Freshfields in Formby. I would be happy to help you any way I can.
Hope that helps?

Hi :wave:
I'm pretty sure that the RSPCA in wallasey will do bonding for you or Freshfields in Formby. I would be happy to help you any way I can.
Hope that helps?

:wave:

Thanks - I know where the RSPCA is and I know that Freshfields has a website so will get in touch with both.

Jo

That's great that you want to get her a friend. Lots of rescues will bond for you....and will even try a few different buns so your girl can choose her boyfriend.

Is she neutered, as she'll have to be done before bonding (and then about a 6 week wait afterwards for her hormones to drop, and to give her body a chance to heal.)

.....we're a forum who likes pictures....do you have any of your girlie? ;)

Back