• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Little Boys didn't want to go to bed tonight...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
...Blackie and Butter didn't want to go to bed. Usually after they've had their turn in the big run they go back in the aviary and go upstairs for supper and pretty much snuggle down straight away (they wear themselves out running around the big run :lol:). I leave the park gate open in case they want to pop out for a last bit of grass, but they rarely do (they have a little garden extension on the front of the aviary which I call their park, and the door is the park gate :oops:)

Tonight they scarfed their supper and went and plonked themselves on the grass, and they were not moving! I never make them go in until they want to, so I kept popping out every 20 minutes to see if they were in. Eventually at nearly 10 (way past the time they have usually snuggled down) they were indoors - bless 'em!

I'm happy for them to stay up, but they're normally such creatures of habit that by 8.30, or 9.00 at the latest, they're happy to be inside.

I guess rabbits have their little whims. It's nice that you let them go in of their own accord - spoilt little rascals!

I rattle my two's dinner dishes under their noses and they leap ahead of me into their shed!! They did it with their bunny sitter too when I was away - love their grub my two.

I guess rabbits have their little whims. It's nice that you let them go in of their own accord - spoilt little rascals!

I rattle my two's dinner dishes under their noses and they leap ahead of me into their shed!! They did it with their bunny sitter too when I was away - love their grub my two.

Oh, they were quick enough to go up for their supper :lol: I save a few pellets for supper now, and they get soooo excited. But usually the little ones snuggle down in the hutch afterwards, but tonight they wanted to stay up late and party!!!!

Back