• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heh heh heh..... my piggies are talking to each other...

:lol:

How's Baldy's bald bum?

Growing nicely thankyou! About 2mm long now. I brush it with a toothbrush to make sure no little licey fellows left, but I think she is clean now! She feels funny with her skinhead! Not scratching anymore or wipping round, trying to bite at herself but not being able to reach. Was heartbreaking to watch her. What state would she have been in if she hadn't come home to live with us?:cry:

Growing nicely thankyou! About 2mm long now. I brush it with a toothbrush to make sure no little licey fellows left, but I think she is clean now! She feels funny with her skinhead! Not scratching anymore or wipping round, trying to bite at herself but not being able to reach. Was heartbreaking to watch her. What state would she have been in if she hadn't come home to live with us?:cry:

Aw, bless her! Won't be able to call her Baldy for much longer....

Aww poor little girly. I bet they're plotting ;) mine were squeaking at each other yesterday and the next thing I knew they had knocked down the run and were racing each other round the yard!

Aww poor little girly. I bet they're plotting ;) mine were squeaking at each other yesterday and the next thing I knew they had knocked down the run and were racing each other round the yard!

:shock: Hope not!! Hazel would def be the ring leader if that were the case!! Did you catch them easily enough? :shock:

:shock: Hope not!! Hazel would def be the ring leader if that were the case!! Did you catch them easily enough? :shock:

Took a while! Luckily it's an enclosed yard so I just kept chasing them up the top so they couldn't squeeze through the gaps in the gate :shock::shock: tried food in a box and even that didn't catch them :shock:

Hmmm, no, Stubbles isn't feminine enough.....what about Bum Fluff?

It's not fluffy though - could call the rabbits that though - bum fluff and frilly drawers!!

It feels quite rough. Wonder how long it will take to get really long again. I might just keep it short though - like about a few cm - I'm sure she would be more comfortable - esp in the hot weather.

It's not fluffy though - could call the rabbits that though - bum fluff and frilly drawers!!

It feels quite rough. Wonder how long it will take to get really long again. I might just keep it short though - like about a few cm - I'm sure she would be more comfortable - esp in the hot weather.

Ok, how about......hedgehog bottom!!!!

Back