• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Newbie Here!

linda.b

Young Bun
hi Just wanted to say hello.
Hopefully rehoming 2 new buns tomorrow! My last bunny was a netherland who sadly passed away last year. I was not going to get anymore buns and just keep my 2 bonded male guineas, but I looked after a friends lionhead when she went on hols and realised how much I miss having bunnys around! Anyway rescue coming tomorrow for homecheck and bringing neutered, bonded boy and girl to meet me, and all being well I will be posting pics of my new furry friends soon!

Hi and welcome to the forum. I am always adamant that I will get no more buns but it never lasts long.

Good luck with the homecheck look forward to seeing some pics of your new arrivals :D

Awww hope your homecheck goes well and you can adopt the pair, hope you enjoy the forum aswell, looking forward to hearing updates.:wave:

Hi again. thanks for the welcome. I am now the proud owner of 2 gorgeous bunnies!
after explaining the set up I have, lady brought buns with her cos she thought it sounded perfect and was in her words "over the moon" with it. She has had the female Phoebe for over a year. She has just bonded her with the boy Fletcher. Both are neutered and Fletch is even microchipped! She said it was the easiest bonding she had ever done. Anyway I am so pleased with them and they are settling in really well already, within 10 mins they were nibbling hay and running in and out of the tunnel to the outdoor run:D Will post pics soon.

Hi again. thanks for the welcome. I am now the proud owner of 2 gorgeous bunnies!
after explaining the set up I have, lady brought buns with her cos she thought it sounded perfect and was in her words "over the moon" with it. She has had the female Phoebe for over a year. She has just bonded her with the boy Fletcher. Both are neutered and Fletch is even microchipped! She said it was the easiest bonding she had ever done. Anyway I am so pleased with them and they are settling in really well already, within 10 mins they were nibbling hay and running in and out of the tunnel to the outdoor run:D Will post pics soon.

Awwww, that's fantastic!! WELL DONE for adopting!! :D:D:D

Now what are you waiting for? Hurry up and post piccies!

Thats great, hope they settle in well, sounds very positive so far, enjoy your new arrivals and the forum :wave:

Hi everyone. Just to let you know, I've posted pics in stories and photos section. Hope you think they are as cute as I do !

Back