• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

encouraging gnawing

charl86

Alpha Buck
What is your bunny's favourite thing to gnaw? Sooty doesn't seem to do much of it lately so so just wondering what others particularly enjoy so I can try to encouage him? he's a dental bun but his molars have just been done and had a full check up so thats not the problem, maybe he's just not that fussed on the gnaw stones I've got at the min, which ones do you buy? I've tried him on apple branches aswell but what other branches do your buns like?

ebony loves fruit branches or wooden chew toys she also goes mad if she's near cardboard but i try not to encourage this :(

Last edited:
Yes Lola has ignored all her toys and gone straight for the shed, she got half way through the depth of the corner upright- about 5inches in length in 2 hours. I have been and bought some of those wicker beach mats from the pound shop and tacked them to the wall of the shed. Hopefully will slow her down for a while! :shock: I also go her a wicker basket and made it in to a digging box on wed, dual purpose, she seems to be enjoying that :D

Yes Lola has ignored all her toys and gone straight for the shed, she got half way through the depth of the corner upright- about 5inches in length in 2 hours. I have been and bought some of those wicker beach mats from the pound shop and tacked them to the wall of the shed. Hopefully will slow her down for a while! :shock: I also go her a wicker basket and made it in to a digging box on wed, dual purpose, she seems to be enjoying that :D

Back