• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie it hurts soo much

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i want you back :cry::cry::cry:
it never hurt soo bad with mowgli,but i really wish you where here right now

last week, before she got more poorly

mmm thanks mum, (i gave her the first rasberry out of the garden

002-25.jpg

sleeping

010-8.jpg

only last week, smiling for the camera

003-6.jpg

She truly was a very beautiful bunny:love::love::love:. I'm sure shes looking over you now and the only thing she wants is for you and Locksley to be happy.
It will hurt now shes gone, I know how it feels, but we are always here for you if you need us.
So sorry she has gone. xxx
Thinking of you. xxxx

Run Free Rosie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww, poor Rosie, she is beautiful :love:
I always love seeing her pretty face with those lovely cheeks!

Hope you're doing okay, I'm sure she's having fun at the bridge and showing other bridge bunnies her mummies wonderful garden and those tasty raspberries :)

She was lovely, I was very fond of Rosie..... its a couple of weeks since I lost Comet and I still cant bring myself to write a piece for rainbow bridge. xx :(

when i laid her to rest, i put her soo it looked like she was running towards mowgli :cry: wrapped her up in a lovely towel, to make her comfy :cry:

this red bird now hoovers over her (as she liked red/pink colours)

003-13.jpg

both her and Mowgli were so well loved..I'm sure they are watching over you xx

I thought of her today when I picked up the nethie babies as two of the girls are agoutis..and then when I saw Chance's ears had lopped I thought of Mowgli..so both your RB bunnies have been on my mind today ..big hugs xx

both her and Mowgli were so well loved..I'm sure they are watching over you xx

I thought of her today when I picked up the nethie babies as two of the girls are agoutis..and then when I saw Chance's ears had lopped I thought of Mowgli..so both your RB bunnies have been on my mind today ..big hugs xx

:love: aww thanks

It does hurt, but it does get easier, it just takes time. :(
I'm sure that when Mowgli went to the bridge you were very upset then too, only as time passes it heals. One day you will look back and the sadness will be replaced with smiles as you'll be filled with the good memories, rather than the raw ones of losing her. Give yourself time, be kind to yourself and take comfort in knowing that you were brave enough to do the right thing for her when you needed to because she was so loved. x

Awww, that bird is so sweet:love:
Rest In Peace Rosie. xxxxxxxxx

My thoughts are with you Lisa. xxxx I'm sure she loved her life with you and that she wouldn't have wanted it any other way. xx

Im so sorry for your loss you did a fantastic job looking after rosie, R.I.P little one, hope you are ok, hugs. xxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry Lisa. :( I've not been on here for a while so I didn't know that she had gone to the bridge. Thinking about you. xx

Rosie was a beautiful bunny. You've made a lovely resting place for her. She is still with you in spirit.

How's Locksely doing?
xxxxx

hello ml1. you miss rosie so much because she was so loved. that's a beautiful gift from you to her and from her to you, even though it hurts for now.

So very very sorry. Rosie and Locksley are and always will be my favourite RU bunnies! Sending you lots of hugs at this very sad time.:(

Back