• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies being naughty - post your cheeky pics here!

Aurora

Mama Doe
:wave: I thought I'd make a thread that we could all post cute pics in, where our buns are being cheeky. Similar to the funny bunny pics thread, but focussed on mischief :lol:

I'll start, here is Akpo helping herself to the fruit bowl!

DSC00061.jpg

Great thread idea! :lol: Unfortunately I've never caught my buns 'in the act' - not with my camera in my hand anyway! :roll:

Someone rang and I went to grab the phone while feeding Pie. Came back to this... :roll::lol::love:

DSC00612.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

She ended up actually IN the bag at one point. Nothing but her tail sticking out!

This is Ruby having just destroyed their new bed last winter:
rabbit2052.jpg

She ripped this hole in the back and pulled the stuffing out. :roll:
rabbit2040.jpg

I think maybe she didn't approve of the colour... she's not much of a girly girl.

I don't often catch them in the act though so I have no more!

This is Flopsy being very mischievious! He knows he is only allowed downstairs, but always attempts to creep up the stairs when he thinks no one is looking! :lol:

naughtybean.png

Shocking photo but here is Charlee caught red handed trying to dig through the garbage bag.
"What me? I've done nuffin wrong"
016-1.jpg

Getting into the guinea pig cupboard
053-2.jpg

054.jpg

I was thinking 'I don't think I have any pics'. Then I started looking through them. How wrong was I.

_IGP8552-vi.jpg

_IGP8343-vi.jpg

Photo0202-vi.jpg

_IGP6214_CONV-vi.jpg

_IGP6181_CONV-vi.jpg

IMGP3092-vi.jpg

IMGP3098-vi.jpg

And then these three in sequence. You don't even want to KNOW how high this is. :roll:

_IGP7328-vi.jpg

_IGP7329-vi.jpg

_IGP7330-vi.jpg

All revolving around food. Anyone would think they were starving!

Great photos and bunnies.

Tam needs to put some photos up of her norty Scamp, who always is up to something.

Daisy: Ooh hello mummy you is back wiv da shopping!

Daisyshopping.jpg

Daisy: Let me helps you put it away.... Mmmmm

Daisyhelpingwithshopping.jpg

Back