• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of mylo - sorry there are quite a few!!

:wave: Just uploading some pictures onto my laptop so thought I would add a few on here too!

"What shall we read today mummy?"

"I am in a posing mood today, so pwease will u take a picture of me?"

"I know what mummy, I will eat the box and u can eat all the chocolates"

"Hehe, i am gona play dead so i scare mummy!"

"My favourite time of the day, yipppeee!!!"

"Leave my feet alone, i am busy sleeping!"

Awww he is gorgeous:love::love:
I love the last picture of his cute little feet, i love it when they sleep like that:love:

Middleton - not so far away! :wave::wave::wave: Mylo is gorgeous!:love: Love his expression on the chocolate box pic! :love:

I know where middleton is, lived in leeds for about 4 years and i still get confused where things are, we looked at a couple of houses in middleton but ended up buyin one in rothwell so thats why i remember middleton!

he just sat in the cage in the corner, so i put a tiny bit of water on his nose to cool him down and hes rubbed it all over his face! He looks like hes been drowned, oops :p

Actually i think he was begging cos ive given his some kale and hes not in the corner anymore!

:
he just sat in the cage in the corner, so i put a tiny bit of water on his nose to cool him down and hes rubbed it all over his face! He looks like hes been drowned, oops :p

Actually i think he was begging cos ive given his some kale and hes not in the corner anymore!

:lol: He sounds a right little charactor :lol: xxxxxxx

Back