• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye Socksy Boy, I hope your future is full of happiness

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Today I took Socks (one of the foster babies), back to Kris.

He has a home to go to and he will be vaccinated and neutered with her, and then onto his new home to be with a new friend.

I'm very sad to see this perky, licky, lovely little chap go. I felt like I was abandoning him.

Really though, I know that I've done my part, and done everything and more I was supposed to do. Now starts the next phase of his life, leaving behind the pain that led to them all being in foster care. He's starting on the journey to his forever home, but leaving me with a lovely memory of a lovely bunny.

We spent a lot of time together last night and I took some lovely pics (well, I think they are lovely :lol:).

I'm sure the home he will be so happy where he is going. I wish only good things for him.

002-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

056-4.jpg

062-3.jpg

063.jpg

078-1.jpg

092-1.jpg

093-1.jpg

115-2.jpg

119-1.jpg

123.jpg

138-1.jpg

147.jpg

154.jpg

170.jpg

Good bye my Ocksy Socksy Boy. I wish you every happiness. Onto bigger and better things, my sweet!

He's gorgeous :love::love: I hope he has a wonderful time in his new home.
He looks rather interested in those Polos, too! :lol:

He's gorgeous :love::love: I hope he has a wonderful time in his new home.
He looks rather interested in those Polos, too! :lol:

I'm absolutely sure he will have an awesome time :D Although, I'm hoping his new family won't be in for too much of a shock for when they see how much he loves to destroy stuff :lol:

He wasn't bothered by the polos funnily enough. He only wanted to lick my hand :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

He is gorgeous! Looks like my two when they were babies :lol:

Is that his sibling as well?

Oh my - I can see why you feel sad at him going - he is gorgeous!!!

I have a thing for ginger buns! :love::love::love:

Back