• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diesel would like to introduce.......

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
The new lady in his life .... Tallulah.

Diesel says ... I waz vewy lonely wivout my Jasmine and I was a bit depressed so mummy decided I needed a new preety girlfwiend.

She iz a younger doe (4 months old) and I met her a week ago ,I finks we will be happy :)

SS101713.jpg

SS101712.jpg

SS101718.jpg

SS101715.jpg

:love::love::love::love: Awwwww Diesel your new wifey is very beautiful!!! I'd keep a close eye on her & make sure Kevin & Perry don't eye her up! ;)

:love::love::love::love: Awwwww Diesel your new wifey is very beautiful!!! I'd keep a close eye on her & make sure Kevin & Perry don't eye her up! ;)

Mummy isn't sure how big shes going to end up...shes meant to be a dwarf lop but if shes only 4 months old mummy thinks she might end up a bit bigger than that :? either way Kevin and Perry can keep their paws off!!

awww she is very pretty:love:, be nice to her, i'm sure you'll get on fine.:D
She exactly the same colour as my Bell (except Bell has a white paw nose and little bit on her forehead) appart from that their identical.:love::love::love::love:

Diesel you are a very lucky boy to have such a good mummy to take extra special care of you and to have such a beautiful young wifey bun:love: I think you look lovely together:love::love:

Back