• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My prezzies from Ste

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
mr posty (my big brother) delivered these to me today from Ste.

they are both by Cherith Harrison, ive never really been into designers and stuff but i had a look at her website and shes got a wonderful talent.. He couldnt afford the print of the bunny so got me the cushion instead. im so happy, i really love them :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

tea towel
DSC00282.jpg

and the cushion that looks like Alvin :love::love:
DSC00283.jpg

What a sweetheart sending you pressies, theyre gorgeous :love:

You've got him well trained! How did you do it? :shock::lol:

What a sweetheart sending you pressies, theyre gorgeous :love:

You've got him well trained! How did you do it? :shock::lol:

i suspect its because we had a row (his fault he was in a foul mood and was spoiling for a fight yet blamed me :roll:) and didnt phone each other for a whole 24hrs... torture :shock::shock: i did buckle first and send a text simply saying miss u :oops: but he felt bad enough to buy me bunny stuff even before i texted (his mom told me) :love::love::love:

i hate when we fall out i feel like ive lost a limb :oops::oops:

wow these are fab..lucky you!! do you have a website address where these can be purchased? i found a site by her but didn't have stuff for sale,

wow these are fab..lucky you!! do you have a website address where these can be purchased? i found a site by her but didn't have stuff for sale,

her website dont have stuff for sale from what i could tell, its a shop in edinburgh that he went to so probably not online sales.

i suspect its because we had a row (his fault he was in a foul mood and was spoiling for a fight yet blamed me :roll:) and didnt phone each other for a whole 24hrs... torture :shock::shock: i did buckle first and send a text simply saying miss u :oops: but he felt bad enough to buy me bunny stuff even before i texted (his mom told me) :love::love::love:

i hate when we fall out i feel like ive lost a limb :oops::oops:

awww i know what you mean im like that when me and my oh fall out too :oops:
mines your classic wont apologise male though, even if hes blatantly in th e wrong :roll:

awww i know what you mean im like that when me and my oh fall out too :oops:
mines your classic wont apologise male though, even if hes blatantly in th e wrong :roll:

i didnt get a sorry in words :lol::lol::lol::lol: thats the impossible dream :shock::shock:

Back