• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does Holly fancy me? nope she thinks shes my boss lol

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
or is she trying to assert some right over Alvin :? :?

last night i was plucking alvin and right by us holly had a wee on the towel, now i assumed she likes peeing on the towel, who wouldnt :lol::lol:

but just now after a lovely long fuss, where she licked me whooooop whoooooop and not by mistake to i moved on to plucking some more fur from Alvin and she stood right next to us and peed.

so who is it shes owning :?:?

Last edited:
hahahahahaha

I think she doesn't like being excluded from the plucking!

ive tried plucking her, theres none coming out :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i cannot get over how much Alvin is sheding, i cant keep up with it and he looks sooooo scruffy too :( may re-add a tiny bit of wagg to his diet to get the lovely glossy black look back

or is she trying to assert some right over Alvin :? :?

last night i was plucking alvin and right by us holly had a wee on the towel, now i assumed she likes peeing on the towel, who wouldnt :lol::lol:

but just now after a lovely long fuss, where she licked me whooooop whoooooop and not by mistake to i moved on to plucking some more fur from Alvin and she stood right next to us and peed.

so who is it shes owning :?:?

:lol:Fiesty lil' Holly!

If I am giving Baloo a fuss for a Crystal perceived 'too long' amount of time, she starts humping him:shock::lol: It's like she is saying 'back off! he's mine!':lol:

well she did it again.. i moved the litter tray to hoover, Alvin was in the other room so its not him... she went to the spot where i had removed the litter tray and towel and peed on the news paper, glaring at me the whole time....

She owns me :oops::oops::oops::oops:

read a few websites and shes showing me shes the dominant bunny apparently which would explain why shes only doing it since she settled in 110%

who would of thought, im bottom of the group and i have TWO ALVINS :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Back