• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of lawns

weeble

I see lots of photos of lawns on here with lovely grass on them. How do you do it? If my lot are on the lawn for more than an hour or so its bald :shock:

hoovering

When we 'mow' the lawn in the rabbit garden it isn't to shorten the grass - it's already been eaten down to almost nothing. Mowing is a sort of hoovering process to get up the leafy twiggy stuff that falls out of the trees. The grass never gets chance to grow, because the're out there every day all year round.

My lawn looks pretty good, very green and lush, and I have 12 munching bunnies and 3 dogs and I do absolutely nothing to the lawn but cut it.

My neighbour has no animals and is a devoted gardner, but their lawn is frazzled.

I have no idea why!!

Mines is only lovely from June-Spet. The rest of the time its a scrappy mess things to digging buns :lol:

My lawn looks pretty good, very green and lush, and I have 12 munching bunnies and 3 dogs and I do absolutely nothing to the lawn but cut it.

My neighbour has no animals and is a devoted gardner, but their lawn is frazzled.

I have no idea why!!

Must be the bunny poo!

I have no idea why!!

It must be all the bunny poop :wave:

My lawn is awful at the moment because of the lack of rain. Last year it was lush with loads of plantain I had so much I had to dry it all. Shame its not like it this year. :(

My grass is fine, only one or two dry patches.

I think the rabbit poo helps alot... in some places the grass grows alot! and in others it doesnt grow so quick.

In the hot weather i water the grass and garden every evening, and my dad cuts the grass when it gets too long...

Nothing to it really :lol:

My buns use their litter trays, i try and water the lawn a little everynight and feed it before the summer starts so have to keep the buns off for a week and water it well. Also make holes all over the lawn with a fork to get the water in the soil when the ground starts to go hard.

Had to strim mine...bunnies not doing their job!!!!
Its now brown and hay like.Bunnies are enjoying that!! Have got a BEAUTIFUL hole up on the slope that Mrs has dug.....Havent the heart to fill it in...Folks best be aware in Australia...Its a hole to be proud of!!!

Back