• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lexi is settling in nicely!

mia'n'patch

Alpha Buck
Well, little lady seems to be settling in ok. Was a bit worried that travel and new house would be a bit over whelming for her, but she's taken it all in her stride. She's eating and drinking fine, she's still very shy, but hopefully that will change as she gets to know me.

Here's a couple of piccys taken while in the run yesterday evening. (Daren't let her free range just yet, don't know if we'll be able to catch her if we do!)

DSCI1672.jpg

DSCI1658-1.jpg

Feetsies!!! :love:

lexi1.jpg

Lovely girl! I'm sure once she's settled she'll become more confident. Spend plenty of time on the floor with her, hand feeding and that. You'll get there! :D

Lovely girl! I'm sure once she's settled she'll become more confident. Spend plenty of time on the floor with her, hand feeding and that. You'll get there! :D

I've been trying the sitting and hand feeding thing, but by the time Lexi has plucked up the courage to come to me Homer has barged in and snaffled all the goodies!!:roll::lol:

Back