• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Action shots of the babies <3

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Rimmi coming down....

IMG_2702.jpg

And going back up

IMG_2723.jpg

And Winter coming down....

IMG_2711.jpg

Then going up

IMG_2707.jpg

In this photo, Rimmi is about to go up and Winter has just about landed!!

IMG_2710.jpg

We are soooo butiful!!

IMG_2724.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

They are fantastic:love:

I do think buns look a bit odd in action shots, they seem to sort of flatten out a bit:? :lol:

They are both so pretty:love:

That second picture is really funny - looks like he is hanging there looking for something in his loft

Aww! :love:
I always try to take action shots, but I end up timing it wrong so I have about 50 pictures of the buns with all four paws on the floor :lol:

Completely unrelated- but how on earth is that tent still upright? I have one and as soon as I presented it to Leo he jumped in and knocked it over, before scrabbling and biting it :roll::lol:

Aww! :love:
I always try to take action shots, but I end up timing it wrong so I have about 50 pictures of the buns with all four paws on the floor :lol:

Completely unrelated- but how on earth is that tent still upright? I have one and as soon as I presented it to Leo he jumped in and knocked it over, before scrabbling and biting it :roll::lol:

Its kinda 'stuck' in place... sorta wedged under the ledge, they could throw it around if they wanted too but arent generally destructive..... guess I am lucky!!!

I love the way they can be away from each other, right now, Winnie is in the lower litter box on the bottom level, having a bit of a clean and I *think* eating her special poos, while Rimmi is in the litter box on the 1st level munching hay! Tee hee

Back