• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's too loud!!

martlou

Warren Veteran
Rosie has been trying to dig a hole through the carpet tonight and I've asked her a few times to try and keep it down cos I can't hear the telly :oops:.

She's now moved into the litter tray and is ripping up the newspaper, which is even louder! I've never had Emmerdale on so loud :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Naughty rosie!

Have you ever noticed once they find something naughty and new to do they never give up doing it?
Grace loves ripping the loo rolls up and she never misses a chance to have a shred :lol: xxxxxxxxxx

:lol::lol: my bunnies like to have a nice loud drink when something dramatic or quiet is happening on the TV

Bless her little furry feet :D. She stopped doing it to binky round the room and jumped up on my settee in the adverts :love:, she's back to the noisy ripping up now Corries on :lol::lol::lol:

Bless her little furry feet :D. She stopped doing it to binky round the room and jumped up on my settee in the adverts :love:, she's back to the noisy ripping up now Corries on :lol::lol::lol:

Awwww cheeky little monkey :love: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just had a closer inspection of the carpet patch she's digging (and I have to say she looks really cute, her little back legs make me go :love::love: and she's pulled up at least a dozen strands from the carpet and it's no longer fitted in one area - good job it's under the bureau :oops::oops: (and that we love 'em :D). Can't believe she's pulled it off the gripper thingies!!

Lola has demolished my carpet behind the sofa - its now all meshed off as she loved to unravel it! :love:

The litter tray... (please excuse the bare plaster, that's Rosie's handiwork as well:shock:)
rubbish.jpg

Completely destroyed! She's having a rest now :love:.

The litter tray... (please excuse the bare plaster, that's Rosie's handiwork as well:shock:)
rubbish.jpg

Completely destroyed! She's having a rest now :love:.

Omg, your going to have to confine her to one room you wont have any house left :shock: xxxxxxxx

she's pulled up at least a dozen strands from the carpet and it's no longer fitted in one area - good job it's under the bureau :oops::oops: (and that we love 'em :D). Can't believe she's pulled it off the gripper thingies!!

Oh, I can well believe she has after having the same attention on my chest from one of my lot ....'Dig, dig, diiiiig - oi, let me DOWN' :lol: Very ouchie.
Maybe she's protesting there's something on the other channel she wants to watch :lol:

Back