• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny in a Hammock

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
The boys have got a nice new hammock to go with their gazebo!

Dan had fun in it this afternoon, but every time I got the camera he jumped out.

Blackie was more obliging for having his photo taken (tho I had to bribe him with Basil...)

BunniesandhammockJuly2010109.jpg

BunniesandhammockJuly2010081.jpg

BunniesandhammockJuly2010084.jpg

BunniesandhammockJuly2010103.jpg

BunniesandhammockJuly2010102.jpg

BunniesandhammockJuly2010110.jpg

BunniesandhammockJuly2010111.jpg

Aww that is too cute for words! :love: My friend has just bought one similar for her ferrets. Can I ask where you got this one?

I always make my bunnies turn away when I open your threads because I don't want them getting fancy ideas ;):lol: this is amazing, he must have such a colour coordinated little home and run

I always make my bunnies turn away when I open your threads because I don't want them getting fancy ideas ;):lol: this is amazing, he must have such a colour coordinated little home and run

:lol: The wooden bits are all painted matching green, and the sun umbrella, gazebo and hammock are red and white :lol:

yeah you's should make full kits for bunny homes i'd buy some lol :wave:
thats looks great and your buns are gorgeous

Come on Blackberry!! Youll get loads of orders, I for one...and you could raise even more cash for Bunny rescues.......

Come on Blackberry!! Youll get loads of orders, I for one...and you could raise even more cash for Bunny rescues.......

If I could get hold of the joining bits I would happily get some more done, but old fashioned wendy houses are hard to get hold of now :(

But I promise that if I get the bits to make any more I will let RU people know!

If I could get hold of the joining bits I would happily get some more done, but old fashioned wendy houses are hard to get hold of now :(

But I promise that if I get the bits to make any more I will let RU people know!

Oohh sounds good, im up for a gazebo, there you are you invented something shame to waste all of the orders :) xxxxxxxx

You simply have to............Id have lots cos I have ferrets too!!!!
My ferrets have a swimming pool.....**Imagines**

an old roasting dish!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back