• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scraggles is going to be on BBC Breakfast tomorrow morning!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
They have a vet on talking about how to keep your animals safe in the heat and will be doing a very short piece on how to check rabbits bottoms and talking about flystrike and precautions. My little girl is going to be the girl he demonstrates how to check on!

Already checked, she will only be in the studio a maximum of 10 minutes, air conditioned cars there and back and while waiting, in a quiet room where she can stretch her legs!

I have asked if they could add something in about rabbit rescues at the end, and if they don't have time, the information on rescues should be going on their website, so publicity that there are more than just cat and dog rescues out there, and just how tough it is for a rabbit, and for rescue owners.

Awesome- i'll look forward to watching tommorow :) I hope they add something about the rescue for you,

Ambience xx

Great stuff! Will have to watch :)

edit: I really hope they cover guinea pigs, because they are worst affected by heat usually.

Last edited:
No Andrea, you haven't missed it, it is tomorrow morning :love: I am not too sure what time it is on >.<
I would check your tv guide or the online guide :)

I just saw it, Scraggles is :love:

He looked quite relaxed, he looked like he wanted to go for a wander:lol:

Fantastic piece and the piggies:love:

Scraggles says "thank you but I am a little girl!"

Me and my fosterer were watching from another room and were both willing her to stay in her basket!

I was quite impressed by that little feature! Didnt realise it was a bunny off here!

ETA: the vet was shaking through the whiolke feature wasnt he lol, could see his hands shaking when he put sun cream on the cat

Well i can't find it for the life of me! I can't find any episodes of bbc breakfast on iplayer. :oops:

Back