• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Hope That I Have Done the Right Thing- Re Bereaved Murphy.........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I dont usually attempt to bond a bereaved Bun for at least a few days after they lose their friend. But Murphy was so desperate to be with another Rabbit.
So he has met up with Harry..............

005-4.jpg

I really hope this works............. :?

Awww :love:
Yay, I love Harry.

I hope all goes well and Murphy isnt too "freaked out". x

Bonding on your birthday Jane?

Is this your 2nd senior moment? :lol:

I hope it works out for them both,they do look ok from the picture...I will keep my fingers crossed.x

Bunnies haven't read the text book, Jane - and you have seen that Murphy needed to be treated differently and have done so. I do hope he and his new friend settle down with each other nicely so that they can both enjoy each other's companionship :)

why not?

We have always re-bonded fairly quickly, too, although maybe it helped that they have always seen and smelled the body of their dead partner so they have never been left in false hope or an un-knowing state. If he appreciates the contact and company of a new friend, it is the right thing to do. Lots of luck.

Awww bless they look contented enough, maybe they will bond themselves? grace and charlie did, good luck. :love: xxxxxxxxxx

Well I have come to the conclusion that bonding 2 neutered Bucks is easier than bonding a spayed Doe/neutered Buck and ALOT easier than bonding 2 spayed Does.

Murphy and Harry are getting along fine :)

Thanks

My last three bondings have all been Bucks and they have been so easy !!

My boys have been really easy this time round. Last time it wasn't though! They were circling and would've ripped bits out of each other had I not stepped in. I still have the scar to prove it!

Back