• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay

Hi,

i have just treated mylo to some nice dandelion and marigold hay (smells very nice!!!) but ever since i have put it in his cage hes ran away and not touched any :( i hope he eats some eventually. He loves normal hay but i have never tried him with fancy hay!

Come on little mylo!

Last edited:
hed sooner eat his poo and sticks rather than the lovely hay thats made my hayfever worse! I will make him eat it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh dear its typical you buy the expensive stuff and they wont touch it, is it that excel stuff? my gracie has that. xxxxxxx

yeh excel stuff. I went to pets at home and that was on offer so thought i would give it a try and treat him! hes had a little nibble of it now and he seems to enjoy it!

yeh excel stuff. I went to pets at home and that was on offer so thought i would give it a try and treat him! hes had a little nibble of it now and he seems to enjoy it!

Yes thats the one!
grace loves it although in the last bag i bought i couldnt find not one dandelion :lol: xxxxxxxx

Back