• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The piggles got a new toy today

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
DSCI0777.jpg

A tube :D

DSCI0784.jpg

Piggie pile

DSCI0782.jpg

Millie playing peek-a-boo

DSCI0781.jpg

Poppy

DSCI0779.jpg

Munchkin

DSCI0786.jpg

Munchkin: Move along Mum, nothing to see here

My guy loves his chube! He has OCD, he has to go through that thing! :lol: Your girlies look very pleased with their new toy! :D

My guy loves his chube! He has OCD, he has to go through that thing! :lol: Your girlies look very pleased with their new toy! :D

They are very pleased with it, but when there's only one in there the others push her around :shock::lol:

Ditto Blackberry&Co. I love the way they are all trying to squish into the tube at the same time. Lucky piggies:love::love::love::love:

Aww that's adorable! My bunnies have the same tube, the piggers have the smaller one.

:D I couldn't find the smaller one so I just got that one, I know they all like to cram into things at the same time anyway :lol:

My bunnies would have it eaten in two seconds flat!

i love piggies my wee mans all alone at the mo i cant wait to have a wee guinea pig crowd packed into a tube :D i love it :D

i love piggies my wee mans all alone at the mo i cant wait to have a wee guinea pig crowd packed into a tube :D i love it :D

:D:D:D piggie crowds are the best. I have two boys as well, the tufty kind (can't remember the proper name :oops:), would love to get them a couple of friends but they get on so well I'm scared of messing their bond up

gorgeous piggles:love:

mine love the tubes but they get bored with playing in them and chew them to bits:roll:

I have a lovely long one I know they'll love which I meant to drop off last weekend but forgot :roll:

They look very happy in there new toy :love:

Back