• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Delay getting my buns

lizzyjm

Alpha Buck
Hi, I'm fairly new here. I was meant to be getting my new bunnies (my first ever!) this Sunday but the rescue couldn't book them in for their myxi jabs until Tuesday next week so I have to wait a bit longer. Now I'm picking them up on Saturday 17th. I was really excited about getting them this weekend! At least it gives me a bit longer to figure out how to get the huge sack of Megazorb home from work! And to decide on names. They were neutered a week ago and are apparently doing well after that :)

Plenty of time to read through this site for hints and tips for a first time bunny mummy ;)

Don't forget to take lots of piccies when you do get them, and post them on here!!!!

They will be totally worth the wait i'm sure:)
Please post some pics of them once their settled in their new home, what breed are they/ how old? :)

Back