PDA

View Full Version : Real special moment with Dreamer...

nursecroft
09-07-2010, 12:33 PM
The buns are free ranging today steve and i are on holiday so spending most of our time in tha garden!

I was lying under the apple tree stroking joey and Dreamer came up and flopped against my side... almost upside down! :shock: He then just sprawled himself out next to me and i just lay there stroking him.... i really adore that little bunny, we've come along way from the frightened thumping, shaking little bunny i started with :love: Wish Id had my camera.

Amy104
09-07-2010, 12:40 PM
:love::love:

What a sweety.

Grin
09-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Awww - sooo lovely! I love it when Lucky does that. And he was a scaredy bun too - he was terrified. Great to see they know they are comfortable and loved. :love:

KarenM
09-07-2010, 12:47 PM
:love::love::love: How sweet. :love:

I know just how you feel. Just lately, if I sit on the grass, Bubbles comes hopping over and waits for nose rubs. It's so nice to know that they've come up to you of their own free will. :love:

helgalush
09-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Ahh thats so lovely. Those are moments to treasure forever! :love:

Princessrabbit
09-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Aww that's lovely

it's amazing when they come a long way

Princess wouldn't let me even stroke her at first, now we have cuddles for a few mins (when SHES in the mood :roll:) and kissies and nosie rubs :) it's wonderful to remeber how she was and that I got her like she is with patience