• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Real special moment with Dreamer...

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
The buns are free ranging today steve and i are on holiday so spending most of our time in tha garden!

I was lying under the apple tree stroking joey and Dreamer came up and flopped against my side... almost upside down! :shock: He then just sprawled himself out next to me and i just lay there stroking him.... i really adore that little bunny, we've come along way from the frightened thumping, shaking little bunny i started with :love: Wish Id had my camera.

Last edited:
Awww - sooo lovely! I love it when Lucky does that. And he was a scaredy bun too - he was terrified. Great to see they know they are comfortable and loved. :love:

:love::love::love: How sweet. :love:

I know just how you feel. Just lately, if I sit on the grass, Bubbles comes hopping over and waits for nose rubs. It's so nice to know that they've come up to you of their own free will. :love:

Aww that's lovely

it's amazing when they come a long way

Princess wouldn't let me even stroke her at first, now we have cuddles for a few mins (when SHES in the mood :roll:) and kissies and nosie rubs :) it's wonderful to remeber how she was and that I got her like she is with patience

Back