• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awake alllll night.....

With Princess :roll:

She really scared me.

I cleaned her out at about 3pm (I remember cos I did it before the girls came home from school) and gave her some basil and parsley, she's never had basil before and at first seemed to like it, then left some. She finally did eat it about an hr later. Anyway at 11pm when we went to bed, I filled her hay up and saw she'd done 1 poo. 1 poo from 3pm to 11pm, so I gave her some hay and went to bed, (thought I'd leave her in private and re-check in about 15mins) when I went down-nothing!! I was trying frantically to remember what people have said on here, she was acting her usual self, running round, binkying, even humping my arm :shock: but NOOOO poos. So just made everything as normal as I could, and an hr later STILL no poos. So I remembered people saying, give fluids, so got the water bottle and she just rubbed her face on it. She then started licking the floor :shock: which worried me :lol: Then it came to me that rabbits don't usually eat when ill, so got some parsley and made it wet so she was also getting fluids. Well she nommed them straight down, no worries there. So I sat down and watched her. Anyway I was that exhausted as I hadn't slept the night before cos I'd been ill, and by now was about 2am, that I fell asleep :oops:. Anyway when I woke up at 4am, she'd done 3 huge piles :lol:

I swear sometimes they just do it to get us in a tizzy :roll:

Try and have a nap this afternoon if you can. 2 nights without proper sleep is a one way street to a crohns flare up so take care of yourself :wave:

Naughty Princess!! :lol:

Your first big bunny worry - congratulations, you survived it!!!!!

Welcome to the world of paranoid bunny mummies.......

I swear sometimes they just do it to get us in a tizzy :roll:

Try and have a nap this afternoon if you can. 2 nights without proper sleep is a one way street to a crohns flare up so take care of yourself :wave:

Naughty Princess!! :lol:

I am hoping nothing happens tonight to stop me sleeping like the girls etc :roll:

Your first big bunny worry - congratulations, you survived it!!!!!

Welcome to the world of paranoid bunny mummies.......

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: thought I was parnoid before about her, last night proved me thats nothing

made me laugh this morning shes sat there looking at me all inncocent 'what mummeh, what did I dooo, I just stayed here and did some poops'

Im there going 'oooh clever girl you pooed, clever clever girl, thats brilliant,:) oooh you naughty girl, scaring mummy, that was naughty, why didnt you poo all night? think its funny' :lol:

poor rabbit think I confused her

:lol: I think they just enjoy our reactions, they must look pretty crazy to a rabbit!

yes I'm thinking so :roll: I followed her round for about half an hr saying to her 'poop, pls poop, I'm tired and worried' and she just tried to hump me

guess she was saying 'shut up hoomin' :roll:

Back