• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare vibes for charlie if you have any U/D Little man is home!

Grace65

Warren Veteran
:wave:
Our vet has decided to admit charlie this morning as shes still a bit concerned about his runny/red eye, she is going to flush his eye again and do another check on his teeth as no matter how hard i try he cannot eat hay.

Please send vibes for my little boy this is his 2nd anasthetic in 5 weeks and i feel so guilty putting him through this again :(

I will update once i get him home, poor gracie is looking for him and i feel even worse. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Aww sweetie, sending lots and lots of vibes for Charlie

Don't feel bad, you're doing the right thing. The girls had two GAs in 4 days and were absolutely fine xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bless him, I hope everything goes well.

Is the Vet taking skull radiographs to assess his tooth roots ?

I asked her to but she just said well there isnt anything that can be done if it is tooth roots, then as i left she said i will look at his tooth roots so hopefully yes she will. xxxxxxxxxx

I just wish our vet would ring im so anxious, they have had an emergency this morning just as we left a lab was bought in so i bet charlie is still waiting.

Charlie boy is home!
He has had an eye flush various xrays and the good news is his teeth roots are FINE and his not eating hay and runny eye are nothing to do with with his teeth:)

He`s very wobbly at the moment and is swaying a bit so ive put him in the dog crate for a while to try and sleep off the anasthetic, he has antibiotics and eye drops and we take him back in a weeks time.

In the meantime i still have no clue as to why he isnt eating and has a runny eye. xxxxxxxxxx

Back