• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit attacked

aww poor little thing he does look funny ill always remember a mum of a litter years ago i had she groomed the ear off one of her babies little one ear as we called him did look strange :lol: he went to live with a little girl i know and she had him for 6 years :)

:( OMG! :censored:

but, they rehomed it :( Why didnt they move him indoors, i bet the kid is devistated!

Absolutely heartbreaking :cry:

There are often bunnies in the P@H near me with no ears, or one ear missing, I've always assumed they've been groomed off. I really hope nothing like this happened to the poor babies :cry::cry:

evil evil people

:( OMG! :censored:

but, they rehomed it :( Why didnt they move him indoors, i bet the kid is devistated!

Her cousin has him, she is a breeder apparently :roll:

I don't think there are any words for the sick creatures that did this, it's evil cruelty and they are mentally ill.:censored::censored:

When you try to imagine them holding that bunny and doing it, it's just so horrific - there is something very wrong with whoever did that, sheer evil.

When you try to imagine them holding that bunny and doing it, it's just so horrific - there is something very wrong with whoever did that, sheer evil.

Everytime I think about how they would have... oh I can't there is something missing from these peoples brains.. its almost cult like:evil: But that is the way that some of the gangs operate now, you have to perform some kind of initiation

They start off with animals and whats next kids??? scum is too nice a word.. I am so angry

The law has to be toughed up, its filth like this that are roaming around inflicting pain and injury to god knows whom, they arent fit to breathe the same air as us. xxx

i know poor thing must have screamed like hell and those who have ever heard a rabbit scream they will know its a noise that haunts you forever
i used to have a rescue cross breed years ago that thought you were killing it every time you opened the hutch door hate to know what happened to it before is was dumped in box on my door step :evil: but that scream still stays with me its a horried sound :shock: :(

i know poor thing must have screamed like hell and those who have ever heard a rabbit scream they will know its a noise that haunts you forever
i used to have a rescue cross breed years ago that thought you were killing it every time you opened the hutch door hate to know what happened to it before is was dumped in box on my door step :evil: but that scream still stays with me its a horried sound :shock: :(

Thankfully I have never heard it.. makes my blood run cold

Totally agree with everyone - whoever did this shouldn't be on the streets, they obviously have MASSIVE mental problems. If they will do it to a small, defenceless animal, they will do it to a small, defenceless child. Honestly can't describe the fury I feel when reading stuff like this

:censored::censored::censored::censored:

What that poor bun went through doesn't bear thinking about. I really hope he is safe where he is now.

Totally agree with everyone - whoever did this shouldn't be on the streets, they obviously have MASSIVE mental problems. If they will do it to a small, defenceless animal, they will do it to a small, defenceless child. Honestly can't describe the fury I feel when reading stuff like this

:censored::censored::censored::censored:

What that poor bun went through doesn't bear thinking about. I really hope he is safe where he is now.

I hope someone grasses them up and puts their address on the internet ! :censored:

That is horrific, people like this are scums and cowards, people that hurt defenceless animals are cowards, why harm something that cant fight back, I agree with everyones comments for what they should do to them.

I couldnt bring myself to look at the link but i think it might be the story i read yesterday - i thought about that poor bun all night. Soo heartbreaking. I dont understand how anyone could do anything like that!?

Agreed, I feel physically sick thinking about how terrified and in agony that poor bunny was. Just the fact that they managed to carry on doing it is just appalling.
These "people" should be tortured and then got rid of. Really, what use to society are they ever going to be if they can do something so hideous? They'll just end up being the violent, useless scum that are becoming so vast now in England :censored:

God I hate them with every fibre of my being, Id gladly hack an arm off one of the :censored:'s......with a blunt rusty knife :evil:

Back