• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy thread! (Pics please!)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Good morning RU :wave:

Thought we needed a happy thread on here today, so on that note how are all your buns this morning? What antics have they been getting upto (pics pif poss!) and what are your plans for the day?

Timmy and Mimi are fab today :love: They had their morning run around and binky session like loons before their breakfast (egg cup full of pellets and a bowl of wet green leafy veg and herbs) then generally made a nuisance of themselves while I cleaned out their litter tray, freshened water etc.

Its going to be 34 degrees here today (the forecast actually described it as scorching hot :shock:) so Ive been preparing to get them through the worst of it by freezing bottles and a hot water bottle (not sure if that will work yet will let you know!) During the worst of it this afternoon Ill put wet towels up in front of the windows. Oh and have been putting citronella oil around the windows to keep out the flies, aswell as cleaning my flat, definatly not gonna want to do that later!

Its starting to heat up now so the buns are getting into chill out mode.......

Timmy- "I likes to sleep wiv my bum in de air when its ot" :lol:
112_9716.jpg

(Look at that mane for gods sake!) :lol:

Mimi- "I iz eggsausted from all dat wunnin!"
112_9767.jpg

My beautiful little, slightly wonky, madam :love:

Hope all your buns are well and you've had a nice morning xxxxx

:love::love: Mimi!! She hardly looks wonky at all now! ;):D

My bunnies are all just munching, same as normal :roll::lol: Harvey moved along this morning though so Jas could get to the food bowl instead of making her climb over him :love::love::love: but all in all my day's been a bit dull

Quite cool here, there's a nice breeze. Got up to find OH had put the heating on before he left for work though :? no idea why!

NicolaTervit;3887596 Quite cool here said:
Got up to find OH had put the heating on before he left for work though :? no idea why[/B]!

Thats insanity!!:lol: Men are like a different species sometimes :roll:

Yeh Mimi is so much better now, her head is tilted about 10/15 degrees but its not a problem for her atall :D Still cant believe it! :love:

Wow, Mimi looks amazing!!

Slightly wonky is good, makes them look intresting i think!

Thats insanity!!:lol: Men are like a different species sometimes :roll:

Yeh Mimi is so much better now, her head is tilted about 10/15 degrees but its not a problem for her atall :D Still cant believe it! :love:

:lol: I know. Awww it's like a miracle :love::love:

I'm trying to watch Cass free range now and type at the same time :lol: not going so well

Hello Tulip here. I been bunnying around this morning..
IMG_0510.jpg
[/IMG]

I run up and down my tunnel (too quick for mommy to take my piccie!)

IMG_0521.jpg
[/IMG]

Hiding in my box (does my bum look big in this ??)
IMG_0523.jpg
[/IMG]

Eating some yummy noms mommy has hidden in my hay basket, mmm nom nom nom
IMG_0519.jpg
[/IMG]

You is being nosey mommy...

IMG_0513.jpg
[/IMG]

I iz very tired now, its hard work being a bunny ...

IMG_0524.jpg
[/IMG]

Awww Tulip, you look like you have had an awesome morning :D

Loooove the mowff piccy, just want to kiss it :love::lol:

Happy Thread :mrgreen:

Grimlock is completely off all medication for the first time in a year!

He's been lying on the nice cold concrete with Samus

DSC00489.jpg

But now they've moved up to the bedroom.

DSC00518.jpg

A little closer to see that cute nose.

DSC00519.jpg

What you doin' getting so close?!

DSC00520.jpg

And some cute pictures of my chinchillas. Snake and Big Boss a box.

DSC00493.jpg

Snake in a box.

DSC00509.jpg

Cheech, their mummy.

DSC00484.jpg

And... Chong the dad on a box, Big Boss in a box and Snake... they like boxes. :D

DSC00512.jpg

:p

Cheech and Chong :lol:;)

Gorgeous bunnys, hope they're enjoying the bedroom :wave:

Thank you!

Enjoying...? More like reclaiming. I have little Dexter, my rescue bun here until the end of the month and they're making sure he knows it's their bedroom. :lol:

I'll have a lot of poo to clear up in the morning... :D

Thank you!

Enjoying...? More like reclaiming. I have little Dexter, my rescue bun here until the end of the month and they're making sure he knows it's their bedroom. :lol:

I'll have a lot of poo to clear up in the morning... :D

:lol:

When I first got Mimi and she was in a cage for the first few days (Timmy freeranges) he used to leave piles of poop all around her cage. Like he was saying "my space, your space!":lol:

Now they're bonded they both free range but still leave poos everywhere like they're competing with eachoter :roll:

I had a laugh today at Bella...I sat by the back door outside with crunchies, left the bottom stable door open slightly, rattled the crunchies bag Oscar bun came running, shouted 'whaaats this' to Bella in my usual tone..well she came running from top of kennel area into the run, back up, stopped looked at me, ran down again, back n forth....that excited she didn't know which way to get out!! :lol::lol: then comes running with ears flapping!! bless her :love:

Posted these before, but Noah & his 3 best friends Thomas, Phoebe & Mia :D :love::love::love:

DSCF4758.jpg

DSCF4761.jpg

DSCF4762.jpg

He thinks he's a cat!!!! :roll::lol:

Back