• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gypsy

Amy104

Warren Veteran
Finally got the weight off her and she is in for her spay today.

Poor girl will be so much happier afterwards, the poor girl is super hormonal, I nearly lost a hand trying to retrieve her food bowl yesterday! :shock:

The vet nurse confused the hell out of Hubby as she told him she can't go near any other buns for 6 weeks - now obviously I would never bond her until she had healed and hormones had settled but she implied she could still get pregnant? Am I seriously losing the plot or am I right in thinking she has got herself confused with male buns, surely post spay she's infertile straight away, I mean they remove everything don't they?

Finally got the weight off her and she is in for her spay today.

Poor girl will be so much happier afterwards, the poor girl is super hormonal, I nearly lost a hand trying to retrieve her food bowl yesterday! :shock:

The vet nurse confused the hell out of Hubby as she told him she can't go near any other buns for 6 weeks - now obviously I would never bond her until she had healed and hormones had settled but she implied she could still get pregnant? Am I seriously losing the plot or am I right in thinking she has got herself confused with male buns, surely post spay she's infertile straight away, I mean they remove everything don't they?

:lol::lol::lol: Yes...that's just males! *snort* :lol::lol:

Good luck to the little girl! :love:

Thanks guys. Aparently she has come round really well so I'm picking her up after work.

Unfortunately Hubby has just said Bluebell looks poorly so I guess I have another bun to worry about as well. :(

Thank you.

Bluebell has what the vet and I can only guess is hayfever so he has his up and down days. He also has some sort of prob with his layrnx so sounds raspy all the time. I'm kind of used to taking one day at a time but Hubby is worried today which is unnusual as he's normally the one telling me not to worry.

Back