• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arrrreeeebbbaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Crystal got a present from my cousin after they'd been to mexico... she loved it! :lol:

crystal.jpg

crystal2.jpg

Oh and some more pics i found on my phone!

.....wot?!
crystal7.jpg

crystal6.jpg

crystal5.jpg

crystal4.jpg

With my mummy at Steves bday BBQ

crystal3.jpg

crystalandbetula.jpg

betz.jpg

Betula misses her babies... she carries this bunny round everywhere with her
betz2.jpg

betz3.jpg

betz4.jpg

nursecroft- I swear all your pets are just the most handsome/prettiest bunch of animals I've ever seen!! :love::love:

Im not a cat person but I love Bengals, but what breed is Crystal? She's goegeous! Both look very gentle cats, Im used to cats that are all claws and teeth and hissing. *goes and cowers in the corner*
If only I wasnt allergic to them *humf*

What beautiful cats! I sooo miss my cat Duke :cry: I have never been without a cat before but I love looking at the piccies of everyone elses!

:love::love::love: Very cute kitties. I love the sombrero - not sure Crystal does though. :lol::lol::lol:

Im not a cat person but I love Bengals, but what breed is Crystal? She's goegeous! Both look very gentle cats, Im used to cats that are all claws and teeth and hissing. *goes and cowers in the corner*
If only I wasnt allergic to them *humf*

Shes a Tiffanie :wave: They are both very gentle lap cats :D

Gorgeous :love:

my oh would never let me get a cat, he can't stand them :(

That's what my dad said, until we eventually made him give in :lol: After a couple of weeks of having them he had one of the kitties (saddly no longer with us :() sleeping on his lap :love:
There is hope for cat haters! :D

Back