• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Discovered a new shopping site

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
On my quest to locate some new "treats" for my buns, I came across this site at the Weekend

http://www.chinchillas2shop.co.uk/treats.htm

Although aimed at chinchillas and Degus, a lot of the treats are suitable for buns too.

I placed an order on Sat, it arrived on Tues, and my bunnies love the herb and meadow blocks and the carrot and fenugreek treats too. I also got one thrown in for free.

I know I'm always on the lookout for new sites that do various natural treats, so for anyone else that likes to do the same, hopefully this will be useful.

I also think it's nice to give good sites credit, rather than just slating the bad experience ones.

:D

I ordered from there a few months ago and got some lovely willow toys which the buns took hours to destroy. :lol: Must do another order.

Do you know www.thehayexperts.co.uk

They're the reason I'm skint! :roll:

Yes, I've used them for years, as it's my main port of call for megazorb!

I get all my dried herbs from there, but I like discovering other real natural treats, and there's lots of sites emerging now where people make/bake their own, so you know exactly what's in them.

I'm not so keen on the commercial treats that have cereals etc in them.

Bunny Basics used to be a great site, but it closed down about 4 years ago now!

I used to get things like liquorice root, and charcoal cobs from there, which were a fave with Travis.

I'm currently annoyed with P@H as they've stopped doing dandelion roots, and I can't find them anywhere else yet..... :censored:

Yes, I've used them for years, as it's my main port of call for megazorb!

I get all my dried herbs from there, but I like discovering other real natural treats, and there's lots of sites emerging now where people make/bake their own, so you know exactly what's in them.

I'm not so keen on the commercial treats that have cereals etc in them.

Bunny Basics used to be a great site, but it closed down about 4 years ago now!

I used to get things like liquorice root, and charcoal cobs from there, which were a fave with Travis.

I'm currently annoyed with P@H as they've stopped doing dandelion roots, and I can't find them anywhere else yet..... :censored:

No they havent!!! i brought a bag 2 weeks ago :)
http://www.petsathome.com/shop/woodlands-dandelion-feast-90g-26381

Oooh definately having a look on that site! Thanks for posting it on here, love to hear about new sites to browse through!

I cant shop on hayexperts as I dont have a credit card. :(

Oh im forever stomping out of P&H without dandelion roots, its Rodges favourite treat! That rabbit wont get excited or move for anything except for them, he makes little 'clucking' noises when I give them to him!:lol:

Back