• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyrun Bunny - Now called Mike

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This is the bunny that was picked up today from Wolverhampton, I met Kirsty in Warwick and collected the bunny (thanks Kirsty), I am keeping the bunny here until he travels to Alice in Gloucester

BunnyrunforAlicebunny006x2.jpg

BunnyrunforAlicebunny010x2.jpg

He is gorgeous:love::love:

Last edited:
Awww!! Hes (or she?) BOOTIFUL!!!!

If you need any help getting him to Alice then I am happy to help :) Im in 'nam but can meet off motorway or whereever. :D

He's a lovely little boy and he was on a rescues waiting list in Wolverhampton, it became an urgent rescue and he needed to be got straight away, Alice in Gloucester has offered to take him so I will be taking him down to her

He hasn't got a name but he is a lovely little chap:love::love:

He's very cute - looks like he's paying attention with his little feet facing forward and he's sitting upright! Adorable! :)

He is so handsome!! What a beautiful boy!!! I am so glad the bunny run got sorted out and he is safe and well with you now Theo, until he can be got down to Alice.

Bless his little heart, he is so cute!!

Ha ha ha thats funny, I didnt really think you would go for it!! :lol:

Bless you Mike, you are gorgeous!! :love:

Oh Theo,

What an absolute star you are:D

After reading the e mail his previous owner sent Sal I was so worried for him.

Mike:lol:

Fine by me, saves me having to think of a name too!

Alice x

Oh my he is adorable :love::love::love: how can nobody want him :(

Massive thank you to Theo, Kirsty and Alice, you guys rock :thumb:

Back