• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi RU, Solomon here...

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Hewo RU! Solomon 'ere. Mummy and daddy sed I shud cum on 'ere to let yooz all know dat I am OK. I am missing my pals Louis and Lilia lots but my mum and dad are taking great care of me :D

IMG_4402.jpg

It takes a lot of work to look dis handsome!
IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_4445.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg

All dat posing woz 'ard work!
IMG_4437.jpg

IMG_4433.jpg

IMG_4440.jpg

Bye for now :wave:

Oh,Solomon, you are just so handsome :love:

So sorry about your friends, but glad you are having lots of attention to help you cope :love::love::love:

Thank you - I couldn't face doing that! :cry:

Awww I am really sorry, I didn't realise it was going to be because of such a sad story, I thought he was a rescue bun and the other two had been homed or something, how dreadful for you, did both of them pass away because they had so much of the ice-cream? That is a real warning to us all, it could happen to anyone - I'm very sorry, Solomon has made it though and he will live on for them, little darling.:love:

Thank you guys.

This little bun has been through a lot - losing his leg and now his friends but he is the most trusting, friendly, sweet rabbit I know and I adore him! :love:

Back