• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
s640x480

This lovely boy is Ruby's cousin, and Teddy's nephew. He's coming to live with us on Sunday! :D

I'm really looking forwards to it :D He looks gorgeous....but his name is awfully like Teddy....it's bringing back memories of my hunk!

Aaaw, he's lovely! :love: Can't wait to see lots of pics when you get him!
Maybe you could call him Edward/Edwin/something similar so it doesn't sound too much like Teddy?

It's such a quick thing. I got emailed by my friend (Ted's breeder) saying that Ted's mum has had babies, and she had a blue boy for me.

....I can't tell you how tempting that is right now, but I can't really cope with another baby....and don't want to go through the teen phase again for a while. (Hector isn't well either :()

She emailed me almost straight back saying that she'd had an email from Eddie's owner asking if she knew of anyone who could rehome Eddie as she's joined the army and won't have time anymore for him. :( So, the lovely Eddie is coming to live with me. (You should have seen the recommendation K gave to Eddie's owner....it made me blub a teenie bit! :oops:)

She's really happy that Eddie will get a friend. I can't wait to meet him. I'm so happy that he's a relative of Ted. (his nephew.)

Back