• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby pom again

mopsmum

Mama Doe
well this is how pom has looked for a while now

pom114.jpg

but got up this morning to find this

pom142.jpg

i think shes finally decided that lop suits her best :love: :love:

Awww she is so dainty and pretty:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Would we be able to have some more piccies by any chance??? Pretty Please??:)

Awww she is so dainty and pretty:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Would we be able to have some more piccies by any chance??? Pretty Please??:)

definatly :wave: the top pic was taken a while back and the second pic makes her look smaller than she is, shes grown quite a lot now. will try and get some in the next couple of days :)

definatly :wave: the top pic was taken a while back and the second pic makes her look smaller than she is, shes grown quite a lot now. will try and get some in the next couple of days :)

Yay, thank you.:D
Awww, yes you can see that she has grown a bit in the photos.
She is soo adorable:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Ooh Tracey can't you sneak her into the fold? You said you wouldn't have any more before Angelica...:lol:

Ooh Tracey can't you sneak her into the fold? You said you wouldn't have any more before Angelica...:lol:

angelica managed to stay with her having special needs but pom is perfectly rehomable to any normal set up :cry: i shouldnt adopt anymore for me :? but i do love her so very much and my brain is working overtime as to how i can think of an excuse for her to stay :roll:

That is SO lovely!!!!!!! and you know we have the very black Nicholas (now Blackthorn - on your siggie) who has been spurned by his prospective girlfriend!!!! They would look so lovely together!

Last edited:
Back