• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi and Winter.......

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
..........are enjoying nomming pellets after I made a bit of a mess filling up the tubs (from bigger bags) and I have been mixing my left over excel with the SS, mainly because I hate waste, but also because Rimmi lost so much weight after going onto SS so I thought, until its all gone, they can have both. They dont seem to mind.............

Ahhhh Rimmi and Winter :love: I read about their falling out, hope they are behaving themselves now!

Ahhhh Rimmi and Winter :love: I read about their falling out, hope they are behaving themselves now!

Oh gosh yes! They are SUPER now, I think it was made worse by my tiredness and the WORSE timing!! Lol. They are all loved up again now :love:

In a teeny town with lots of farms! I'm a country bumpkin :lol: I live outside bristol-ish, drive through Gloucester every day to college though.

Back